Wednesday, August 10, 2005

haves

I have a job, and a car, and I just went out for a big, tasty Korean dinner and then watched a movie with friends in my new apartment. Life is good.

Now I just need to register my car, get car insurance, get a driver's license, officially apply to live in this apartment, and officially finish applying to this job by getting all the paperwork that AmeriCorps needs in. And stop sleeping 10 hours a night (residual jet-lag?).

But still, I can't complain. I have a month until my job starts and everything seems to be falling together. I sort of feel like I'm waiting for something bad to happen though, some creeping melancholy. But I'm going to enjoy this month, while some of my friends are still available, before they move away or start classes again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home