Friday, August 05, 2005

hmm

I feel like I should post but I don't quite know what to say. People here keep asking me if I'm feeling culture shock, and the obvious answer seems to be both no and yes. Yes, I was actually surprised to get off the plane and see signs in English, to be able to understand idle conversations that I overhear. It's shocking how diverse the bay area is, people of all different shapes and colors and styles. But also this is home, and it isn't too strange to me. Though I feel like in some ways the brunt of the culture shock should be over, I know that I'm still adjusting, and I'm sort of just going through the motions.

It's been really good to see my friends here, and my family. It's sort of amazing that I'll be moving into a new apartment I've never seen in a new neighborhood, tomorrow night. And more people I haven't seen in over a year to see again. I'm looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tramadol online overnight tramadol online overnight saturday delivery - tramadol hcl vs vicodin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home